Submitting a Photograph
- By submitting your photograph for publication you represent and warrant that it is your own original work, is not copied, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. You further warrant and represent that your photograph is not obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- We cannot consider photographs submitted on behalf of another person.
- Photographs are selected for publication at the sole discretion of the FancyCrave team. There will be no payment for publication.
- By submitting a photograph you: a) give us permission to publish it on fancycrave.com and b) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish it in any format including without limitation in print and electronic formats; and c) you give us permission to use your name and website URL for the purpose of identifying you as the author of your photograph.
- We may remove your photograph(s) at any time. Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit along with your photograph(s).
- IMPORTANT: You agree by uploading your photograph(s) to fancycrave.com you allow us to distribute your work under the Creative Commons license CC0.
- By uploading an image to FancyCrave you agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.
Using a Photograph
- Photographs are provided free of charge and under the Creative Commons Public Domain CC0 license.
- You agree never to advertise the photograph(s) as your own work or portray yourself as the author of said work.
- By downloading an image from FancyCrave you agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.