While in Manali, I visited this tiny textile shop. They make incredible scarfs from yak, angora, pashmina, sheep, yak pashmina, and merino wool. If you want learn the craft, a workshop is available. You can find them on Facebook. Textile manufacturing is a major industry. It is based on the conversion of fibre into yarn, yarn into fabric. These are then dyed or printed, fabricated into clothes. Different types of fibre are used to produce yarn.
Photo Pack Information:
- File Size: 18 MB
- File Type: JPG
- DPI: 300
- Dimension: 6000 × 4000
Great to use for:
- Website headers/hero images;
- Font presentation;
- Logotype or insignia promotional materials;
- Any web design, blog or template placeholders;
- Background images for webpages, case study or blogs;
- Articles, posts, app design
- Personal or commercial project;
- Presentational works.
How to Download:
- Click the “Download Jellyfish Photo Pack” Button
- Then a Gumroad checkout box will appear. (Note: Gumroad is an all-in-one solution for creative people selling their work directly to their audience.)
- Click the “I want this!” button and proceed to checkout.
- Enter your email.
- A download button will appear. Click it to start the download. (Note: Our photo packs are pretty hefty in size, so it will take a few minutes. Make sure you have a fast connection.)