While in Manali, I visited this tiny textile shop. They make incredible scarfs from yak, angora, pashmina, sheep, yak pashmina, and merino wool. If you want learn the craft, a workshop is available. You can find them on Facebook. Textile manufacturing is a major industry. It is based on the conversion of fibre into yarn, yarn into fabric. These are then dyed or printed, fabricated into clothes. Different types of fibre are used to produce yarn.
Photo Pack Information:
- File Size: 18 MB
- File Type: JPG
- DPI: 300
- Dimension: 6000 × 4000
Great to use for:
- Website headers/hero images;
- Font presentation;
- Logotype or insignia promotional materials;
- Any web design, blog or template placeholders;
- Background images for webpages, case study or blogs;
- Articles, posts, app design
- Personal or commercial project;
- Presentational works.
Powered by Creative Market
Hi, I’m Igor Ovsyannykov. Welcome to Fancycrave. Our travel photos are used by millions of bloggers, marketers, and designers all around the world. My goal is to make the internet a more beautiful place and I believe I can achieve that by giving away my photos for free. Hope you have a wonderful day!