This photo pack consists of images I took at the Ban Mai Chay Nam Restaurant in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.
First I’d like to say that this is by far one of the coolest restaurants I’ve ever been to. The restaurant’s interior design mainly consists of random vintage objects dating from 1940s to 1960s.
Stepping inside feels like you’re traveling back in time. It felt like I was in Fallout 3. This place had everything vintage typewriters, cash registers, old slot machines, retro radios, dolls, dial phones, vintage weights, film camera, the list goes on.
Since the I had to wait around 40 minutes to be seated, I decided to take advantage of the downtime and take some pictures. Since the place was crowded I ended up taking mostly close up photos.
That’s the backstory of how this photo pack came to be. I hope you’ll use these retro photos to create something cool. Enjoy!
Photo Pack Information:
- File Size: 139.2 MB
- File Type: JPG
- DPI: 300
- Dimension: 4608 × 3072
Great to use for:
- Website headers/hero images;
- Font presentation;
- Logotype or insignia promotional materials;
- Any web design, blog or template placeholders;
- Background images for webpages, case study or blogs;
- Articles, posts, app design
- Personal or commercial project;
- Any other promotional or presentational works.
Powered by Creative Market