Last Updated on March 27, 2021
Investing in stocks has become a very common venture. It is also the most efficient way of growing your money in the modern world. Although the risks of the industry have to be taken into account, there are certainly some clever ways to play safe.
Not only stocks but people are also looking forward to investing in cryptocurrencies. What amounted to a meager few cents less than a decade ago is valued at a few thousand dollars today. Needless to say, cryptocurrencies are a booming sector. Not only bitcoins but there are also others such as Ethereum and Litecoin where one might look to invest.
All these sounds easy in theory. Come to the practice ground, it is way tougher. Handling multiple assets over multiple sites and markets is a tedious task. To make things easier, one looks for investment tracking applications. Delta is one such tracker app available online.
Why do you need to keep track of your cryptocurrencies?
Like your stock prices are subject to market values and ups and downs of the economy, so are your bitcoins, although, there seem to be no downs as of now. Despite that, you would want to keep a track of the number of coins you have, the amount you can still buy, funds that you can transfer to your wallet as well as the transactions you perform online through your ledgers. Keeping tabs on all of these can be made much simpler if you have an app to handle those for you.
What is Delta?
A group of people realized how difficult managing all your financial investments could be. So instead of just having to rely on a very tedious workbook, Delta brought an interactive mobile application for both android and ios users. Its vast and satisfied customer base holds allegiance to the fact that the app has proven to be an outstanding tool as far as crypto tracking is concerned.
Why make a turnabout to Delta?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider using Delta for tracking your cryptocurrencies:
- Firstly, it is free to use. With almost all the features that you could get in a paid app, here they are offered at absolutely zero cost.
- You can link your bitcoin wallets and exchange accounts to this crypto tracker and make smooth transfers as and when required.
- On your app, you get live info on trend charts, market intelligence, and much more. In short, you stay updated at all times.
- Delta provides a large library of bitcoins including but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Binance Coin, XRP, EOS, and Tezos.
- The app provides detailed trading analysis in the form of charts and graphs color-coded for your convenience.
- You can handle multiple portfolios from a single account. So no shifting applications, you have everything covered under one roof.