Last Updated on January 10, 2023
If you’re looking for a different kind of holiday this year, then you may want to consider a sailing holiday in Croatia. The country is part of the Balkans and faces the Adriatic Sea. It is blessed with miles and miles of coastline and beautiful beaches that offer everything you could ever wish for.
If you’re with a family, then there are plenty of coves and caves to explore together with sandy beaches which are perfect for kids to play on and adults to relax.
If you’re a couple then there are lots of romantic sunsets to be had, and if you’re with a group of friends or even a solo traveler, you can find plenty of great nightlife in Croatia.
What you can do on your Sailing Holiday in Croatia
There is plenty of things you can do while on a sailing holiday in Croatia. Consider:
- Fishing – If you like to spend time getting the catch of the day, then this is even better from the deck of your own boat. There is something special about sea fishing and you never know, you may catch your dinner for the night.
- Water sports – Whether you enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing or just going for a dip in the sea, all water sports are catered for on a sailing holiday in Croatia.
- Explore the coastline – There is something romantic and adventurous about exploring the coastline of a country. One of the great things about a sailing holiday is that you can do it at your pace, spending longer visiting the more interesting places. Often beaches in Croatia have great places to eat on the seafront which is great for when you’re exploring.
- Enjoy the ambience – Sometimes just spending time on the deck of your own sailboat is perfect as it is relaxing and new. There is nothing quite like a glass of something chilled watching the sunset.
Hiring Your Boat
Whether you are enjoying sailing holidays in Spain, Croatia or someplace else, many opt for the Click&Boat rental platform as they make hiring a vessel very easy. Vessels can be hired for a day, a few hours, or longer. If you don’t have the qualifications to skipper a boat they can supply a skipper for you.
Vessels on offer include:
- Motorboats – Perfect for water skiing and just zipping up and down the ocean. If you’re a thrill seeker this is for you.
- Sailboats – Nothing says elegance more than a sailing boat ploughing through the sea or mooring peacefully for the night. Perfect for family trips, fishing, and exploring.
- Catamarans – This type of vessel has everything and is highly stable thanks to its twin hulls. A great option if you haven’t got your sea legs yet.
Sailing holidays in Croatia are a great way to relax, spend time, and do the things you love. You have more control than taking a cruise, and you get to see more of a country as well.
Check out sailing holidays in Croatia as soon as you can. You won’t regret it.