Last Updated on September 24, 2020
Editing a great video for uploading to YouTube and other social network sites is a hobby for many people to share knowledge and a part of their daily life. Meanwhile, you can make money if your videos get good views on YouTube and earn a commission if people buy some products from your referral links. In this article, you will find five free video editors with no watermark that work on Windows PC and then choose the one that caters to your needs.
1. MiniTool Movie Maker (Windows)
MiniTool Movie Maker is a completely free video editing software that won’t leave any watermark on the video that you edit. This all-inclusive free video editor gives the video editing enthusiasts a simple approach to do basic video edits on Windows. Below are some of its main features.
- It supports editing 4K videos, long videos, and video files in MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG and etc.
- Can split a large video into many smaller parts, merge multiple clips into one, trim video to remove the start and end parts.
- The software has some free movie templates for users to create cool and Hollywood-style videos in less time.
- Many video transition effects are available for you to make your video look more professional.
- Add customized text, titles, captions, and end credits to your video.
- Easily apply different video fillers and change the color of the video.
- The straightforward user interface is friendly to novice users and semi-pros.
How Can You Make Videos without Watermark?
Some movie templates are built-in MiniTool Movie Maker, as such, you could save much time to create a video. Simply choose a template that meets your need, then import some video files and audio, and you can edit an eye-catching video and export it with no watermark. Alternatively, you can follow the tutorial below, do a little more work and create a great video in your own style .
Step 1. Install and run the free MiniTool Movie Maker software on Windows PC, and then click the ”Full-Feature Mode” to enter the main user interface.
Step 2. Now click the ”Import Media Files” button to import your video/music files, after that, drag these multimedia files and drop them to the timeline on the software.
Step 3. Edit the video to achieve the result you need. (Split or trim the video, combine several short videos into one, add different video transitions, apply effects, add text and background music to the video.)
Step 4. Save the video and export it to a folder on your PC.
You can export the final, edited video in different video formats to get different file sizes and resolutions, for example .MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .AVI, .WMV, .WebM, and .TS.
You can also find many other features when using MiniTool MovieMaker, for example, extract audio from video, accelerate (speed up) video, make a slow-motion video, reverse video, make video out of images, remove one soundtrack or all soundtracks and so on.
As you know, some paid premium video editing programs require a PC that’s good enough to handle graphically-intensive tasks, some video editors have a steep learning curve, and most free video editors will add a watermark to the item you edit even though you do not want it. If you are looking for a user-friendly and feature-packed free video editor without watermark, give MiniTool MovieMaker a try.
2. VSDC Free Video Editor (Windows)
VSDC free video editor is a non-linear free video editing software that is known by many Windows users. For marketing professionals, content creators, and vloggers, they love using this free software to create product demos and edit great videos for sharing online.
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 /8 /
- It allows you to directly export videos for sharing to social network sites and YouTube.
- It supports almost all types of codecs, filters, and video formats.
- The software includes many audio and visual effects such as color correction, object transformation, filters to give the video a good look.
With this free video editor without watermark, you can create free tutorials, pet videos, funny videos and share them with many online content sharing platforms. You will find detailed training and tutorials that help you easily learn how to to use the software to edit videos, even if you lack experience. People with better video editing skills can choose the Pro version of VSDC, which costs $19.99.
3. OpenShot (Windows)
If you search “free video editing software no watermark download” on the internet, you will find another tool that is called OpenShot.
- OS: It works on 64-bit Windows 7/8/10, Linux and OS X.
- The software has a self-explanatory interface and you can redistribute or modify it.
- Has good support for the common video and audio formats.
- It has an all-powerful animation framework and even allows multiple animation possibilities.
- With the software, you could create multiple tracks and layers.
This free video editor includes some advanced features such as the 3D animation tools and chroma key function. In our test, we found one small issue, this program performance is not as stable when working on a low-end PC / laptop. We heard weird audio noise when previewing the media files.
This free video editing tool is suitable for beginners who have high-end computers to create videos with no watermark.
Shortcut is regarded as a good open-source free video editor without a watermark problem.
- Supported OS: Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The software supports many video file formats in FFmpeg.
- It allows input and preview monitoring.
- Can edit 4K UHD video files.
This free video editor without watermark is helpful for you to create videos because it supports many video formats, diverse video/audio effects, and variable frame rates. In addition, you can lock waveforms and multitracks to edit the stunning videos. Although Shotcut looks a little lumpy in parts, the program makes the advanced effects understandable to common users.
5. VideoPad Video Editor
At the end of this article, we’d like to share with you one more free video editing software without watermark – it is VideoPad.This video editing tool is available for download on Mac and Windows, furthermore, it has the mobile version for iOS and Android platforms.
- The software offers features like video transitions and visual effects, and it has good support for the plugin.
- You can use the software for reducing camera shakes.
- It even supports 3D video editing.
- Upload your edited videos directly to your YouTube channel via a pull-down menu.
There is a small issue in VideoPad that the software will take a long time to process full HD and 4K video files. Besides, we find that the software lacks beautiful font styles when trying to add text to the video. In a nutshell, this program is a good fit for those who want to perform basic tasks without diving deep into the technicalities of video editing.