When we worked on our license, our primary objective was to make your life easier; you do not have to fear any legal complications.
What is allowed?
- All photos on Fancycrave can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use.
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the the Fancycrave is not necessary but always appreciated.
- You can modify the photos. Be creative and edit the photos as you like.
You are free to use our photos for purposes such as creating graphic for your blog or social media, making HTML/PSD templates (for sale), decorating your articles, Power Point presentations, you can even print them on t-shirts.
What is not allowed?
- Identifiable people may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- Don’t sell unaltered copies of a photo, e.g. don’t sell it as a stock photo, poster, print or on a physical product without adding any value.
- Don’t redistribute or sell the photos on other stock photo websites like Shutterstock, Getty Images, Adobe Stock, 123RF, etc.
The redistribution of our photographs is not allowed without permission.
The images are free, so do not even think of selling them!
If you want to redistribute the photos on your free stock photo website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be very happy to hear from you and surely we will find a solution to the situation.
Note that the Fancycrave License does not include the right to use:
- Works of art or authorship that appear in Photos
- Trademarks, logos, or brands that appear in Photos
If you download photos with any of these depicted in them, you may need the permission of the brand owner of the brand or work of authorship or individual depending on how you use the Photo. If you still aren’t sure, you should probably talk to a lawyer who knows about these things.