Last Updated on February 23, 2021
So you’ve been wondering about giving your large empty walls a makeover, without giving it a “makeover.” Wondering how you can do that? Yes! You guessed it right! Through canvas prints!
The concept of large canvases might remind you of a movie where a billionaire or mafia head is dropping a few million dollars or pounds to buy a Picasso or a Monet or a Rembrandt (like Mel Gibson in Expendables 3). But thankfully, for typical guys like us, there are still ways that we can buy large canvas prints without splurging that kind of obscene money.
Large canvas prints are perfect for people on a tight budget and want a quick solution to turn around a boring wall into an interesting one. And thanks to the various online and offline services available that can do custom prints, you can very well get your perfect design printed on a large canvas and jazz things up in your room.
Here are the top 12 ways you can use to decorate your walls with large canvas prints:
1. Modern Designs: Use some abstract concept with vivid colors and put it up on a single-colored wall to add a pop of colors along with some character.
2. Symmetrical Designs: Using balanced designs can work in two ways. It will give you and your guests something fascinating to look at, and it will add a particular dimension and depth to a wall design.
3. Famous Artworks: So maybe you just love a piece of art that you wished to own. Thanks to the versatility of large canvas printing, all you need is an HD image of the art you want, and voila, you have your very own Van Gogh.
4. Statement Pieces: Many times, just a single piece is enough to turn around the room’s whole vibe. Set the vibe you want the room to exude, and pick out the perfect statement piece for it.
5. Rustic: Ever enjoyed the old world vibe and want to carry that yesteryear charm into your home? Large canvas prints with rustic designs will bring back the golden age of innovation in the modern day of eccentricities.
6. Chic Designs: Want to channel your inner feminist? Nothing speaks more about directing your feminism than getting a large canvas print with a stylish design on it. Whether you are a fashionista, influencer, or lawyer, a chic canvas print will keep your spark alive at all times.
7. Framed Canvas: If you are all for the conventional ways of doing things, you can pick up an old school canvas print with a wood-based or textured frame. This will grant the wall a very gleaming presence and uplift the vibe of the room.
8. Photo Splits: In the end, if nothing seems to take your fancy, and you want to steer clear of the conventional photo prints, large canvas prints with photo splits can be considered. In this, you will nearly break a photo into several parts and decorate it with a slight gap between the pieces when on the wall, thus creating an artistic effect and yet preserving that moment.
9. Textile Prints: If you are someone who appreciates the intricacies of fabric designs, then textile canvas prints might just be your thing since its complex, edgy, and yet distinct and can be a hit or miss mostly.
10. Floral Prints: Are you one of those who loves floral themes inside the house? Don’t fret if you can’t manage actual flower plants at home. Instead, make do with beautiful floral prints on large canvas prints to instantly bring colours and nature into any room.
11. Abstract Art: Not many have the eyes to observe and praise abstract art which makes it even more exotic to have if you want to bring the air of elegance in your home. Canvas prints with huge abstract art on a bare wall can give a fantastic feel to the living room or dining area.
12. Landscape Wall Art: Watching sunrises and sunsets from your window is a wonderful feeling. But not many people have a home with a scenic view especially people living in the cities. You can bring landscape art inside your home to give a new perspective window to your rooms. Plus it also makes your rooms look bigger.
With these 12 options at your disposal, you can mix and match even to develop something new that defines your unique personality and turns your house into a home.
CanvasChamp can help you create beautiful custom large canvas prints that will fit not only your walls but also your pockets. All you need from your end are pictures of your choice and you just need to open the website and access the design tool.
Their design tool is like a photoshopping software that professionals use but now easy-to-use for everyone which makes it easy to design your very own large canvas prints the way you want.
Steps to use the design tool on CanvasChamp website:
Step 1: Go to CanvasChamp website and click on ‘Canvas Shop’ from the top menu bar. From there go on ‘Large Canvas Printing’ page.
Step 2: Once you are on the Large Canvas Prints page, click on ‘Start Order’ which will take you to the design tool.
Step 3: Upload your photos on the Upload section from your computer, laptop or smartphone. You can even login to your Facebook or Instagram account and import photos from there directly in the design tool. Drag and drop the image on the 2D view of your canvas print.
Step 4: Select a size to go with your wall. Technically large canvas prints start from 16”x20” size, so any dimensions more than this of canvas prints are large prints. You can choose a custom size with CanvasChamp.
Step 5: Select the styles of wrap and borders you want for your canvas prints. You can even choose to frame your canvas from ten different framing options.
Step 6: Select hardware and a photo finish that you might want to try on your image.
Step 7: CanvasChamp also offers other options on canvas prints such as lamination, image touchups and design proof request.
It’s that simple to create canvas decor for your bare walls from CanvasChamp. Visit their website to find the best deals and offers on cheap canvas prints today!