Last Updated on April 24, 2021
What tool can I use for the purpose of TikTok remove watermark? How difficult is it to do so? Well, you’re in luck because this is the topic of discussion for today’s guide.
When it comes to removing watermarks from photos and videos, it’s an essential task that makes your content more visually appealing. Most of you must already be aware of what watermarks are and how they can badly affect the visual quality of your photos and images. In case you’re not aware, a watermark is basically an image, text, or logo that is superimposed on another image or video. The purpose of the watermark is to identify the original owner of the image or the video. Moreover, watermarks also help in safeguarding the integrity of the content by making it extremely difficult for individuals to copy or re-use the images or videos.
If you’ve tried to download or save TikTok videos, you must have come across the TikTok watermark shown on the top-left corner of the video. This watermark also identifies the username of whoever uploaded this content to TikTok. In some cases, you might need to save TikTok videos offline and afterward, share them with friends and family. However, the TikTok watermark makes this incredibly difficult. In this case, you must look for efficient and effective ways to rid your videos of this TikTok watermark. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect tools and methods that can help you with this issue. So without further ado, let’s get straight into the guide!
Part 1. How to Remove Watermark TikTok With Blur
The most recommended method to remove watermark on TikTok is with the help of reliable third-party software with similar features. Generally, these third-party tools remove a watermark by covering it up with a blur based on the background color scheme of the image or video. Honestly, there are countless tools that you can use for this purpose; however, only a few of them are effective. To avoid any inconvenience, we’ve searched the web for the most popular tools that provide this feature and have handpicked the best ones for this article. The tools listed in this section will help you get rid of the TikTok watermark instantly by using natural blurs to cover that certain region of the video or image.
Method 1. How to Get Rid of TikTok Watermark Via HitPaw Watermark Remover? (Paid But No Limit)
If you’re looking for software that can help you delete TikTok watermark effectively and without you having to put in much effort, then you must try the HitPaw Watermark Remover. HitPaw Watermark Remover is a simple, yet intriguing tool that allows you to remove all unwanted logos, annoying watermarks, and texts from your photos and videos.
Also, this software does so without compromising the bitrate and quality of your videos. Additionally, the HitPaw Watermark Remover supports almost all popular video and image file formats. The software provides a highly intuitive user interface that allows you to conveniently navigate the features and utilize the tools offered by this software. With that said, let’s take a look at how you can remove watermarks from your videos by using the HitPaw Watermark Remover.
- Download and install the latest version of HitPaw Watermark Remover on your computer.
- Launch the software and select “Remove Video Watermark” from the home page.
- Select “Choose File” and locate the video file with the watermark that you wish to edit.
- Now, select the selection tool from the right-hand toolbar. Click and drag your mouse to select the watermark carefully and accurately.
- Finally, hit “Remove & Export” to finalize the changes. Press “Open Folder” to be directed to the destination folder of the video without a watermark.
Method 2. How to Remove Watermark from Tik Tok Video Via HitPaw Online Watermark Remover? (Free for 50MB Video)
If you don’t want to download software to help you remove watermark on TikTok, then you should try using the HitPaw Online Watermark Remover for this purpose. The HitPaw Online Watermark Remover is a free web-based tool with the same features and functionality as the HitPaw Watermark Remover. However, unlike the HitPaw Watermark Remover, this online tool limits you to videos that occupy less than 50MB. If your video occupies more storage space, then you are highly suggested to get the full software.
- Use your web browser to go to open the HitPaw Online Watermark Remover.
- Hit “Remove Watermark Now” and import the video by selecting the “Choose File” option.
- Use the selection tool to carefully mark the area of the video that is covered with the watermark.
- Finally, hit “Save” to remove the watermark. Select “Download” to get the finalized video.
Part 2. How to Remove Watermark from Tik Tok Video Without Blur?
There are also other methods that you can use to instantly get rid of the TikTok watermark on your videos. The section covers the most reliable tools and methods to remove watermarks without getting the blur on your videos.
Method 1. How to Remove TikTok Watermark from Video Without Blur Via Cropping?
The easiest and most convenient method to get rid of a watermark is by cropping it out of the image or video. For this task, you can simply use any video editor that offers the feature to crop your videos. Here are some of the most effective and reliable tools for this job.
- Using HitPaw Toolkit(Paid)
The HitPaw Toolkit is an amazing video editing software with the most basic as well as advanced video editing tools that you will certainly enjoy. The HitPaw Toolkit is popularly known for its efficient user interface and simplicity. Follow the steps below to crop your video and remove the TikTok watermark.
- Download and install the HitPaw Toolkit on your computer.
- Launch the software and select the “Crop & Rotate” option.
- From Scale, select “Custom” and drag the boundaries to cut out the TikTok watermark.
- Lastly, hit “Export” and the new video will be saved on your computer.
- Using HitPaw Online Video Editor (Free)
Once again, if you don’t feel like getting paid software to help you remove the TikTok watermark from your videos, then you can try using the HitPaw Online Video Editor to do this job for you.
- Use your web browser to open the HitPaw Online Video Editor.
- Press “Choose File” and select the video file that you wish to edit.
- Select the “Crop & Rotate” option and adjust the boundaries to crop out the watermark.
- Hit “Export” to save the finalized video on your computer.
Method 2. How to Remove TikTok Logo from Video Without Blur Via Adding Image/Logo
Another method to remove the TikTok logo from your videos is by adding your own image or logo on the watermark. You can do so easily by using any of the tools listed below.
- Using Filmora
Wondershare Filmora is one of the most popular video editing software with various tools and features that you can use to increase the visual appeal of your videos. You can add an image or logo to your video by following the steps below.
- Download and install Wondershare Filmora on your computer.
- Import the video and your logo in Filmora.
- Drag the logo and adjust it over the TikTok watermark. You can also adjust the duration of this logo.
- Lastly, hit “Export”. Enter the destination folder and hit “Export” again.
- Using HitPaw Online Video Editor (Free)
By using the HitPaw Online Video Editor, you can add your own watermark over the pre-existing TikTok watermark.
- Using your web browser, go to the HitPaw Online Video Editor and select the “Add Watermark” option.
- Select whether you want the watermark to be an image or a text.
- Add a suitable watermark and drag it over the TikTok watermark to properly cover it.
- Finally, hit “Save” to finalize the changes.
With the methods listed above, the process of TikTok remove watermark has gotten incredibly easier for you. If you prefer the methods of removing watermarks with blur, then you will be doing so without compromising the original aspect ratio or quality of your video. For this reason, the HitPaw Watermark Remover is the ideal tool for this job.